Apt-Art Design were invited to join the Design Business Association (DBA) as our belief of communication with effective design is one of the values of the DBA.
The Design Business Association exists to:
Promote professional excellence and to build productive partnerships between commerce and the design industry. The end goal is to champion effective design that improves the quality of people’s lives. Apt-Art Design is a member of the Design Business Association.
As such we are committed to following the guidelines set out by the DBA for its members:
- Best practice to achieve effective design solutions to better our clients’ business
- Competence in providing measurable value for our clients’ investments
- Professional indemnity
- Accurate and clear financial reporting
- Commitment to salaries and charge-out rates in line with UK benchmarks
- Continuing professional development of staff
- Confidentiality and professionalism
“we are thrilled to welcome Apt-Art Design to the DBA. There are many small design businesses working in the UK and producing fantastic work. A particular focus for the DBA is to attract those creative businesses that work to a set of business values that benefit them and their clients. We look forward to supporting Apt-Art on their journey. ”
John Scarrott, Membership Director of the DBA